Saturday 14 October 2006

Timothy Keller on Jesus and other things

I discovered Tim Keller of Redeemer Presbyterian Church in New York City through the Acts 29 Network and Mars Hill Church in Seattle. I've been listening to some of his talks and sermons.

One of the best I've heard so far is his Who is Jesus? talk in which he says,
The magnitude of Jesus' claim [that he is God] is such that you'd better not just doubt that he is God...you'd better know it for sure. If there's a chance that it's true and you miss it...you're ruined.
There is a useful compendeum of Tim Keller talks and articles here. I've particularly enjoyed his talks on Redeemer's vision.


1 comments:

Mark McAndrew said...
Thanks for the post. I listened to this message last week and it blew me away.

No comments:

Post a Comment