Tuesday 14 November 2006

A Clergy Retreat and the Marvelous Technological World We're Living In

I know; I'm prepositionally dangled there; but it is. Image my surprise to find an un-secured wireless network humming away here at the Mount St Francis retreat centre.

Bishop Derek is our speaker and leader. He speaks of Jesus; what more need I say? He has challenged us to answer Jesus' question to the disciples in John 1.38, "What are you seeking?"

My big verse so far is from Nehemiah:

Blessed be your glorious name, which is exalted above all blessing and praise. (Neh 9.5)


I am walking with that, sketching and watercolouring with it, admiring the fabulous view of the Rockies with it.

Oh, and back to technology, I was able to renew my library copy of Getting Things Done online from the conference room here! Will wonders never cease? as my Grandmother used to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment