Friday 25 May 2007

Listening to The Age of Persuasion and reading Then We Set His Hair on Fire

I was listening to O’Reilly and the Age of Persuasion on the CBC on one of my many trips to and from Calgary in the last few weeks. He said the very first thing sold on eBay was a broken laser-pointer. The price was $14.83. The guy who created eBay was so intrigued that someone would buy such a thing that he phoned the buyer to ask him why he bought it and the buyer said, "I am a collector of broken laser-pointers."

???

What a wonderful world.

On that same program I was also introduced to a book with the fabulous title: Then We Set His Hair on Fire. I have it out of the library and am enjoying it at the moment.

We Christian churches are in the persuasion business, methinks. I will write more about it in the fulness of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment