Monday 14 January 2008

Monday Morning Prayer Points

When I settle down with a cup of coffee and my trusty English Standard Version Bible and St James Daily Devotional Guide for the Christian Year each morning, one of the things I enjoy looking for is Bible prayer-bytes to use for my family, flock, friends and self. Here are the Bytes for today:
Do not regard their stubbornness, or their wickedness or their sin. (Dt 9.27)
It has never occurred to me to pray that for anyone heretofor. If that was good for Moses to pray for those in his care, why shouldn't I?
May the God of Peace who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, the great shepherd of the sheep, by the blood of the eternal covenant, equip you with everything good that you may do his will, working in us that which is pleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen. (Heb 13.20-21)
...and Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment