Friday 20 August 2010

Logos 4 Mac Coming of Age


As you can see, Logos 4 Mac is approaching a milestone. Now in Beta, it launches for real on October 1st. I bought in back in February. At that point it was a rather lumpy Alpha effort in which lots of things didn't work. I've enjoyed watching it evolve, get smooth and gain functionality. Can't compare it with anything else because I haven't used any computer Bible apart from the OnLine Bible years ago. I like it.

I use Logos 4 Mac for my daily Bible reading and sermon preparation at the moment. I find it helpful to have instant access to good commentaries and resources as I read and to be able to copy and paste over to my journal as I go. There are many, many other functions I'm looking forward to trying in the future.

As you can see above, there's a bunch of goodies to be won.

No comments:

Post a Comment