Saturday 7 March 2020

Ten Things…


Ten things to know, pray for and do from the Bible readings appointed for the day according to the Canadian Anglican Online Lectionary on this Ember Day in Lent: 
  1. Lay up God’s words in my heart and in my soul and teach them to my children (Dt11.18-19)
  2. God said, “I will pour my Spirit upon your offspring.” (Isa44.3)
  3. Make disciples (Mt28.19)
  4. Hardness of heart grieves Jesus. (Mk2.6)
  5. Jesus is praying for me/us. (Jn17.9)
  6. God’s word is truth. (Jn17.17)
  7. The LORD when he comes will bring to light the things now hidden in darkness and will disclose the purposes of the (my) heart. (1Cor4.5)
  8. Do not go beyond what is written. (1Cor4.6)
  9. All the treasures of wisdom and knowledge are to be found in Christ. (Col2.3)
  10. There are excellencies to proclaim (1Pet2.9)


No comments:

Post a Comment