Sunday 3 June 2012

Towards a New Awakening: Concert of Prayer at St. Peter's Okotoks this Saturday June 9th

From Tim Webster at St Peter's in Okotoks: 

“Won’t you revive us again so your people can rejoice in you”  (Ps. 85:6)

As we look ahead to our next gathering and as the election of our new Bishop in the Diocese of Calgary draws near, I believe an important focus of our prayer continues to be that of revival.  We will pray for the clergy and delegates as well as the candidates, and against Satan’s interference, that our Lord’s Will be done.

Psalm 66:
16 Come and listen, all you who fear God,
and I will tell you what he did for me.
17 For I cried out to him for help,
praising him as I spoke.
18 If I had not confessed the sin in my heart,
the Lord would not have listened.
19 But God did listen!
He paid attention to my prayer.
20 Praise God, who did not ignore my prayer
or withdraw his unfailing love from me.
Let us in faith hold fast to our Lord’s faithfulness in hearing and answering our prayers.

So come join us with knees rarin’ to go!
Sat. June 9
9:00 am   Coffee
9:30  Worship and Prayer
12:00 lunch.

rsvp Susan dot Torris at saint-peters dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment